Sunday, January 2, 2011

Song Sunday: I'm All Right

This Song Sunday, a great song to begin the new year. I discovered Madeleine Payreux through the magic of Pandora and I fell instantly in love.

I hope you will too. This song is delicious. Enjoy!

4 comments mean you love me:

Satan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love the peyroux. i've been listening to her for years on repeat - especially through one particular breakup...
she also does the best cover of smith's "between the bars"

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh! She is delicious! Isn't Pandora great for discovering new people? :)

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! Never heard that before. Loved it.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, guys! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...