Friday, January 7, 2011

Meet Goldie

Before you read this, go read my crazy guest post over at Accidental Musings. It's awesome and you don't want to miss out. Trust.

~~~~~~~~~~

My 24k vibrator arrived!

Finally. I was so excited. I had been checking the mail incessantly when the nice man who carries the mail rang my doorbell and had me sign for a padded package. I knew exactly what it was and I was bursting with excitement!

I tore open the wrapping and found the sweet, gold vibe nestled in a box. I picked it up and it was FREEZING. See, the JimmyJane little gold vibe is sensitive to temperatures (but more on that in a sec) and now I know that the back of a USPS truck is not heated in any way.
The first thing I thought was that it's smaller than I anticipated. It's not very long and it's very slim. However, that's turned out to be quite the benefit. The small size is not only discreet (I wouldn't hesitate to travel with this vibe) but I can maneuver it to do much more than I could a bigger vibe. 

Anyway, so yes, it's sensitive to temperature. I held Goldie (her new name) in my hand for a bit and she warmed right up to room temp. Which is perfect because it's like 30 degrees out and no way is a freezing piece of metal going anywhere near my hooha. Ask me again in summer. I may put it in the freezer for a little cool relief (sorry, roommates!). 

Next thing I did was tweet about getting my new vibe and then tested it to see if it was real gold.
Just kidding. I didn't bite down and it wasn't on. I don't want to lose a tooth now.

I also took Goldie in the bath and it responded quickly to the warm water and let's just say it was very much Andy Fun Bathtime.

My fave part? It is every bit as elegant as I'd hoped. Very sleek. Very smooth. Everything about using Goldie is easy and smooth. Care is also simple. Just wash with soap and water after use. Simple.

It's also unique in vibration intensity. Most vibes increase in intensity with a dial and the vibration is constant from tip to base. Goldie has one speed, but increases in intensity at the tip and tapers down at the base. Great for different sensations depending on where I place her.

Plus? She has a very quiet motor. So nice. So, so nice. 

All in all? This is an awesometastic vibrator, full of luxury and ease. I would totally recommend this vibe to anyone looking.
one happy lady
Thanks so much to Toy With Me!

8 comments mean you love me:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG you kill me girl!!!! lol

Mine is called a "pocket rocket" ....got that from Playboy TV! The old "Nightcalls" show! (hehehe)

Natalie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's so pretty! Almost too pretty to use...almost...

toywithme said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look good in gold!

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Whooo Hoooo! Enjoy!

Nush said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have fun!! Sounds like a winner!

Scott said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I guess when you're coating anything in 24k gold, size absolutely matters.

Ally said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, gotta say that's one fancy toy :) Enjoy!

I'm new here checking out your blog!

KLZ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You know, somehow, when I read this title I thought "Oh, she got a fish!"

Jesus I can be dense sometimes.

But congrats to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...