Sunday, January 30, 2011

Song Sunday: Gravity

I discovered this song watching the indie flick Adam the other day, which, if you haven't seen it yet, you SO should. It's very good.

Anyway, Lucy Schwartz's music is quite lovely and so is this song. I think you'll love it. The video is sweet too, that is if you aren't a trained dancer and can spot shoddy dance moves. heh.

Enjoy!


5 comments mean you love me:

RottenMom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this song, my daughter plays this around the house a lot.

Have a beautiful week!

Dr. Cynicism said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Even though the video is not my style, I'm totally digging the song. thanks!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for listening! :)

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this song is gorgeous. thanks for sharing.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank YOU for listening! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...