Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo of the Day: Stacey

Stacey This is my lovely cousin Stacey who was in town this past weekend. Yes, she's a natural blond. No, she didn't know I was taking this shot. No, I don't know where she got that adorable scarf.

I will have to write another post about our shenanigans. Woman ran me ragged.

11 comments mean you love me:

Oilfield Trash said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great photo.

Moooooog35 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

she's cute. hook me up.

thanks in advance.

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wonderful photo. And wow, she has really beautiful hair.

Suniverse said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

She looks FAB!

Dr. Cynicism said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just don't let Denny know about her. Can't wait to hear some fun stories :-)

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OT- thanks!

Moooooog- yeah that's not happening. she has a strapping boyfriend anyhow.

meleah- thanks! and I know right?

Sun- don't I know it!

Doc- hahah! don't worry. :)

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait for the shenanigans post!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

VOTED!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha you're so sweet, Laura!

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

amazing shot. love that scarf and hair!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks! it's all her :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...