Sunday, January 16, 2011

Song Sunday: Don't Die in Me

I have no idea if I've posted a Mirah song before here, but I'm entirely too lazy to search and, hell, you can never play Mirah too many times.

 Her music always soothes my aching soul and this song is particularly lovely with a tinge of maudlin.  Yet it's somehow still snappy.

Enjoy!


5 comments mean you love me:

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've never heard his song before - every time I come here - you introduce me to new music. Thanks for that!

Jackie T said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

One of my favorites! Also, I think Mirah is a Portland native? <3

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

meleah- you're so welcome!

Jackie- is that right? so cool!

Brandy Wilcoxen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Brandy- yay! me too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...