Friday, January 21, 2011
Photo of the Day: Silly
We've had some rare sunny winter days here in the Portland and you know the cats are taking full advantage of that, stretching out in the patches of sun. And lest you think from my previous photos that Hobbes is a graceful or fancy or aloof cat simply by his sheer photogenic face, THIS, my friends, is how my Hobbes usually looks. Pure silliness.
Tags photo of the day
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters