Friday, January 21, 2011

Photo of the Day: Silly

Silly
We've had some rare sunny winter days here in the Portland and you know the cats are taking full advantage of that, stretching out in the patches of sun. And lest you think from my previous photos that Hobbes is a graceful or fancy or aloof cat simply by his sheer photogenic face, THIS, my friends, is how my Hobbes usually looks. Pure silliness.

13 comments mean you love me:

Lifebeginsat30ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awe, this makes me miss my kitties :(

Lifebeginsat30ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

but it is also adorable :)

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Having cats, I KNOW how difficult it is to get good pics of them! LOVE IT!

Oilfield Trash said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great cat picture.

I can never get a good shot of my cats.

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just want to snuggle with him. :)

Skye said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

silly?! he's absolutely gorgeous! fluffy kitties are the best :)

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Life- I hear ya on both counts. :)

Jules- right? I have to be very persistent and they get REALLY sick of the camera. thanks!

OT- thanks! read my above reply to Jules. :)

Steph- he'd love that. he's very snuggly. lets me rest my head on his belly.

Skye- he IS quite pretty, but rolling on his back for belly rubs? silly. and yes they are!

mylittlebecky said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i want to nap on that belleh! *blows tummy raspberries*

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

he would LOVE that! no joke.

Nush said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the pic!! It almost looks like one of those pics were the person/cat is holding the camera up to take a picture of themselves.... oh forget it, definitely have had too much wine typing this...

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

bahahaha! I get what you're saying. it kind of does. :)

alonewithcats said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww. I heart this photo so much.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aww thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...