I was hoping to not post about Jeté again until next week. But we've just had news.
Her cancer has spread. She has another tumor under her shoulder blade and masses in her lungs. Since she hasn't responded to any treatments, surgery isn't really an option now. So there's nothing more we can do.
You should have heard me when I found she had lung cancer. I was like, she doesn't smoke! The oncologist was not amused. I was like, I need to make jokes, woman!
Now I just try to make sure she's a happy kitty, keep her as pain-free as possible, and watch for any trouble breathing. The lump on her back could also become exposed and get infected so I have to watch for that.
I do still need to raise another $1000 to pay for her CT, which I'm so glad I got because I now know about the other masses. I never would have suspected her lungs.
I will, of course, keep everyone abreast of her health. She's very cranky right now, but not in any pain.
Thanks for all the support. You guys have been wonderful.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters