Sunday, January 9, 2011

Song Sunday: Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop

There's a great chance that you've heard this song before. If you have, well you're welcome for the chance to hear it again. If you haven't, you're also welcome. I'm glad I could teach you all about the loveliness that is Landon Pigg.

This song is just so light and delicious. I just let it melt on my tongue and seep into my soul, warming all the way down.

Enjoy!

6 comments mean you love me:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I absolutely love this song....if I am not mistaken haven't they been using it in a commercial? Can't remember for who though but I love the song...

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you're prob right, but I don't have a TV so I wouldn't know. :)

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love him. this song was in a Helzberg Diamond commercial.

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! I totally love this song.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh that makes me sad it was a diamond commercial.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank you for reminding me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...