1 year ago
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Photo of the Day: Turn Over an Old Leaf
I had grand plans for a blog post today, but I just got so busy and I find myself getting home at the end of the day and I haven't even eaten yet. *sigh* And what did I accomplish? I'm not really sure. So, instead, I'm cheating. Another photo of the day.
However, I'm quite proud of this shot. It's really beginning to feel like fall here. The air was crisp and cool tonight and you can feel a crackle of energy in the air and the leaves are beginning to change. It's magic. I love it.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters