Friday, September 3, 2010
Photo of the Day: Leaf Me
This last week the rain came back. It got slightly chilly and with a satisfied sigh, I bought a new cozy hoodie. And when I came home, this little leaf was waiting for me in the street. Where did you come from, little leaf? It's too soon for you.
It's not fall quite yet. Not quite. But I'm counting the minutes. I love fall. It's my favorite season. The energy and crackle of change in the air. Mmmmm. I absolutely love it.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters