Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo of the Day: Leaf Me

make like a tree
This last week the rain came back. It got slightly chilly and with a satisfied sigh, I bought a new cozy hoodie. And when I came home, this little leaf was waiting for me in the street. Where did you come from, little leaf? It's too soon for you.

It's not fall quite yet. Not quite. But I'm counting the minutes. I love fall. It's my favorite season. The energy and crackle of change in the air. Mmmmm. I absolutely love it.

7 comments mean you love me:

Megan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful leaf! I love fall also! We just had a semi-cold front come in today, and it's got everyone so excited. Sure beats the 110 degree Texas heat, I've been dealing with.

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh! That's beautiful! I see only green leaves blowing about so far, 'round here... but I'm a summer-lover so I'm ok with that. Good pic!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Megan- yuck. that kind of heat is why I moved to Oregon.

Tatyanna- thanks! it's weird. it had no colorful friends that I could see. :D

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, baby. I loves me some fall. And I loves me some you.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AW! I loves me some you too.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the fall too, especially during autumn.

All the best, Boonie

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

fall is just not the same without autumn, if you ask me. :D

nice to meet you, Boonie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...