Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photo of the Day: Peeking

peeking
This little lady is obsessed with anything outside. And now that my bed is all set up in my room, she can jump to the window ledge above it. Where she shoves her head through the blinds just to catch a glimpse of what could possibly be out there. Once I hang my curtains, I'll leave the blinds up completely. Maybe she'll drive me a little less nuts then.

10 comments mean you love me:

Nichole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are killing me with photos of your kitty. We are thisclose to getting a cat and we've been on the fence for a while now.

This picture might push me over the edge.

Lovely shot...

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, hon! cats are sweet, but beware, they can be high maintenance too. :)

Michele said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, this makes me miss my cat Spanky. He used to wait for me to come home. And screw anyone that says that cats can't talk because he used to tell me all about his day when I got home. I didn't understand it, but it's kind of like talking to a toddler.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Spanky is a cute name! my cats totally tell me what's what. I don't always get it, but it's funny.

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow, she really is! she has a very focused look on her face!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh there's no distracting Jete when there are things outside to see!

mylittlebecky said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that made me all giggley.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yay for giggly!

alone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, the sound of the blinds clanking at 5 a.m. ... And then the blinds that are permanently bent that look suspiciously like the shape of kitty heads ... But we love them anyway. Yes we do.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh yes we do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...