Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photo of the Day: Dreamy

dreamy
I haven't posted a cat lady photo in a while. Have I ever mentioned that Jeté has the softest, most touchable fur? She does. And she the sweetest when she's sleepy. And when she's really sleepy, she pulls her paw over her nose. I guess to keep bugs from crawling in? Whatever. It's adorable.

8 comments mean you love me:

Jing said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Whoa, at first I was confused about why there was such a close-up picture of a cat, then I remembered you were having a photo contest.

I've given you a blog award :)

http://thejinger.blogspot.com/2010/09/life-is-calling-how-far-will-you-go.html

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for the award.

there's a photo of a cat because I'm a photographer and I sometimes take photos of my cats. and share them on my blog. along with photos of many other things.

Hills said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I LOVE it.

Mine does the same thing, with his paw over his nose.

Kills me.

- B x

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks! I know. isn't it the cutest? I don't know why they do it, but I love it.

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm not a cat person, but this photo is pretty sweet!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, Liz!

Dawn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

To me it always looks as if they are grinning behind that paw and trying to hide it. Heehee. And much cuter than my dog who loves to sleep whilst airing his crotch to the world.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dawn, you crack me up! and I already that there's some cosmic joke that only cats are in on. hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...