Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love Song Sunday: Corner

Thanks everyone for the outpouring of love on my birthday yesterday. It was much appreciated and I had a really great day. I'll do a birthday recap later on.

But FIRST! Love Song Sunday. I bring to you this Sunday the divine Allie Moss. She's got such a clear, melodic voice and her music is unpretentious and accessible. Plus I really want her curls. They're so perfect!

This song is charming and slightly melancholic. It's honeyed and soft. It makes me feel sad yet safe.

After you listen, also check out her song I Will Go Anywhere. Its sentiment hits me at the core of my being, who I am, and how I love.

2 comments mean you love me:

Annie (Lady M) x said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That girl has one beautiful voice... loved the video... thanks for posting!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

she really does. thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...