Thanks everyone for the outpouring of love on my birthday yesterday. It was much appreciated and I had a really great day. I'll do a birthday recap later on.
But FIRST! Love Song Sunday. I bring to you this Sunday the divine Allie Moss. She's got such a clear, melodic voice and her music is unpretentious and accessible. Plus I really want her curls. They're so perfect!
This song is charming and slightly melancholic. It's honeyed and soft. It makes me feel sad yet safe.
After you listen, also check out her song I Will Go Anywhere. Its sentiment hits me at the core of my being, who I am, and how I love.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters