2 years ago
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Photo of the Day: Alley
I have no idea why I love this photo so much. But I do. I took this in the hotel lobby last week in Kansas City. It's one of those trying to hard to be artsy tables with an indentation down the middle just for scuz. But up close? It becomes something else. Something abstract. And intriguing.
Tags photo of the day
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters