Friday, September 17, 2010

Photo of the Day: Hints of Fall

hints of fall

Fall is coming! It's rainy this week. And the air, well, it's humid as fuck. But it's not super hot. And the leaves! The leaves are starting to change! *happy contented sighs*

4 comments mean you love me:

Insectman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is just a hint.

I wonder if the other leaves are going to take that hint.

I bet they are eventually.

To see something else that's brilliant and coloful, visit:

iamyourblog.blogspot.com

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

right? if they don't, I'd maybe they were retarded leaves. hey, it's possible.

dude! I totes already follow your blog. since like, yesterday. dude.

Suniverse said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, my god. THAT IS GORGEOUS. You have an amazing eye.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aw, thanks, Sun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...