Sunday, September 19, 2010

Photo of the Day: Rainy Day

rainy day

It's been rainy lately. And I lurrrrve it. I have no delusions about the grey days here in Portland though. Ask me again in a few months how I feel, if I'm sick of the rain, I'll say so. But for now? Breathing in the damp air, I lurve it.

6 comments mean you love me:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it's good to be prepared because 40 and gray clouds...not the same as a really good rain when it's 60. As a Seattle native, the gray is what gets most transplants down during the winter. You really learn to not care about the weather during those months.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yeah I do know what I'm getting myself into. the winter was pretty grey in France and I have been in Portland at its cold and wettest. but I if I get to going a-crazy (well, crazier), I'll let everyone know!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need to take up photography! I love that!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, Jules! and you should. it's so much fun!

kris said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the photo, as a recent newcomer to Portland? I loved last winter. I love the rain. Love it.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, Kris! and see? transplants *can* love the rain! so there. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...