Friday, March 25, 2011

This Week at Sprocket Ink

I was hard at work at Sprocket Ink again this past week! I'm sure, at least I hope, that you won't be disappointed.

Go read:

Obama, Just Send Your Secret Weapon into Libya
In which I explain an easy peasy way to win this new war.


Facebook, Now With Polygamy Charges!
In which I try to figure out a man who is charged with polygamy after his wife finds photos of his new wedding on Facebook.

Thanks for reading! We're a new site, so we very much appreciate comments and digs and stumbles and tweets and likes.

2 comments mean you love me:

KLZ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay! Off to see!

Satan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i've been over there.
and yes, people still watch chuck!
matt does. and i do peripherally, aka while also being online/reading a book

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...