Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sexy Saturdays: Hiatus

 

Please don't chase me down with pitchforks and torches. Sexy Saturdays is taking a hiatus. I just need a bit of a break and I'll be taking Saturdays off for a while. Not sure when I'll bring it back, but in the meantime, you can always go read all the delicious past posts.

5 comments mean you love me:

Ali said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh no! This was one of my faces! Enjoy your time off, though, love. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OK, fair enough. Luckily, there's still a lot I haven't read so I won't go without. Enjoy your time.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ali- your faces? I'm gonna assume text predictor. hee! I will, thanks!

Chicken- I will, thank you! plenty for you to read, yes. :)

J said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Boo... boo, boo. I found you through Kit (love), and you brought me to Ali (adore)... and I effing love sexy Saturdays!!!! Again... boo, boo, boo. Looking forward to its return!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

J- I'm so sorry! I know it's a bummer. I'll miss it too. but it will be back at some point. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...