Friday, March 18, 2011

This Week at Sprocket Ink

Don't you hate these wrapping up the week posts? I do. I always swore I'd never do them yet here I am!


I am so excited to announce that I am a contributor on a new site Sprocket Ink!

Sprocket Ink is an online news site that brings you the latest and greatest of all things in celebrity, politics, lifestyle and humor. And by news site we mean a bunch of snarky writers making fun of a lot of stuff. And by celebrity, politics, lifestyle and humor we mean.... things that make us laugh. Laugh with us.

I'm in really great company with an impressive crew of wit slingers and excellent writers. I'm really honored to be apart of this site.

Plus, I get to talk about things like politics, which don't always have a place here on mah blog. So yay!

This week at Sprocket Ink:

I explain how Planned Parenthood will save the economy.

Portland gives its love to Portlandia

I try to figure out why rape seems to be okay if the girl is slutty

Thanks for reading!


2 comments mean you love me:

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

(posted on sprocket too)

Congrats on the new writing gig. Right out the gate fabulous. And there are few words to describe how much I love Portlandia. I sing “The dream of the 90s is alive in Portland” on a loop all day long. Makes me smile. Reminds me of the photo you took of those trippy clowns.

I heart you.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

<3 to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...