Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photo of the Day: Sea Glass

sea glass
The Fella and I went to the coast last weekend. It was rainy and stormy in Portland but at Cannon Beach it was gorgeous and sunny with just a slight haze. I nabbed this shot in the afternoon and the light was just perfect, the tide washing in, creating a mirror for the ohsofamous Haystack Rock. Have I mentioned how much I love reflective surfaces?

14 comments mean you love me:

The Barreness said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow.

Gorgeous, kitten.

- B x

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this. So moody.

Do you have a thing for reflective surfaces? Just wondering ...

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's pretty crazy how still the water is.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

amy- thank you!

Barreness- why thank you, lovely! xo

Sarah P- oh thank you. why yes, I do! how did you know?

Liz- I know right? there were waves crashing in further out, but this shallow water stretched so far in and was so still.

Suniverse said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Every time I see your work I get happy.

Nush said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous! Post card material :) Looks like a great spot to chill out at as well.

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ethereal...

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sun- aw! well that's enough for meeee.

Nush- it so is. a little chilly but gorgeous! :)

Simone- oh thank you :)

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

totally-super-amazing!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks so much!!

Satan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i was thinking about cannon beach today. you make me so, so homesick for the NW.
in that great yet painful way.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh it misses you too. if it makes you feel better, I'm SO homesick for California. gah!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

When I saw this, I thought of The Goonies. :)

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Colleen that's a sign of a fantastic thought!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...