2 days ago
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Photo of the Day: Sea Glass
The Fella and I went to the coast last weekend. It was rainy and stormy in Portland but at Cannon Beach it was gorgeous and sunny with just a slight haze. I nabbed this shot in the afternoon and the light was just perfect, the tide washing in, creating a mirror for the ohsofamous Haystack Rock. Have I mentioned how much I love reflective surfaces?
- Chicks who do it for me
- Public Service Announcement
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- my Hooha deserves some luxury
- In other news
- not the same?