Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Thoughts of a Crazy Lady

So I was gonna write a post begging Portland to give me one sunny and at least somewhat warmer day.

And then I awoke the other day to the sun (partly) and warm enough weather to not need a jacket. It only lasted until the afternoon, but that fact is: my blogging controls the weather in Portland.

Clearly I have too much power and must be stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~

I've had some questions about how Jeté is doing. The short answer? Who the hell knows. She seems happy. She gets moody occasionally. I have no clue what the hell is up with her tumor. It was HUGE then shrunk. Seriously, it flattened out as if I popped it. Then it got huge again.

I'm trying not to worry about it too much. As long as she seems happy and not in pain, I'm just gonna let her live.

Ya know?

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying to move. It's time to move on from my current home. For a bunch of reasons really, the leasr of which being my trashy loud neighbors and my bitchy landlord, but mostly because the rent is being raised and I can't afford it.

So my friend Sonja and I are looking for a place. We found the perfect townhome the other day and fell in love. The price was right, the neighborhood adorable, and the view incredible. But we didn't get it because two girls swooped in and stole it. If I meet those bitches, I swear, I'm gonna start a life of crime ifyouknowwhatImean.

When I found out Sunday that we didn't get it, I was so freaking bummed. Not only was it PERFECT, but I'd gotten all competitive. It was ours and then it wasn't. Ugg.

So I'd appreciate it if ya'll could send all your energy toward us finding a cute yet affordable place soon. For serious.

I love you guys in my panties!

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my fave video of the week. This makes me happier than I can possible describe!

15 comments mean you love me:

TKW said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That video is awesome! I'm sending it on to a few of my friends--it'll make their day!

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

* I wish my blog could control the weather here in NJ!

*Glad to hear Jete seems to be feeling happy.

*Sorry you did NOT get the townhouse you wanted. Sending good vibes so you will find the perfect place soon!

*That video rocks!

Allie Gresham said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thinking of Jete <3 And sending you all kinds of positive vibes for you to find a kick ass new place! XOXO

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

TKW- awesome!

Ali- I know right? through stumble.

meleah- you gotta usurp my power somehow. thanks so much!! and I know right? coolest thing ever.

Allie- thanks so much, sweetie! xoxox

Strugglecity said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sending vibes your way to find a great place! I know how frustrating the process can be.
And umm, that video just rocked my socks.

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that video is priceless. and regarding jete, you have the right attitude - just give her all the loving you can while she is with you. that's really all our little furbabies want. our inconsistent and spotty love for their unconditional love.

Hutch said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sending the good vibes your way! Also, could you put a word in with the weather gods of Sacramento? I'm pub crawling for the 30th bday on the 2nd and the forecast for next week keeps changing it's mind. What fun is Pub Golf in torrential down pours?

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@lex [lexinthecity] thanks! so frustrating. and I know right? so brilliant.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@KLZ they're out of control! I'm glad someone sees it my way.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Simone Says... you said that so perfectly! <3

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Hutch I am sending all sorts of good weather vibes your way!

Nush said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wanna blog about the weather in Dublin next week? About sunny skies and spring?? Hint, hint...

Happy to hear Jete is doing OK still.

Fingers and toes crossed that you guys find an even better place.

alonewithcats said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm at work and my computer doesn't have speakers, but I can tell just by the name of that video that I will want to marry it.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Nush sending my blog powers your way! didn't seem to work though. Portland is cold and wet again.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@alonewithcats oh you do want to marry it. you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...