6 days ago
Monday, March 7, 2011
Photo of the Day: The Birds
Last Saturday, The Fella and I hung out at the Portland Saturday Market and someone was feeding the seagulls (aside: why do seagulls hang out on the Willamette when they're SEAgulls, not rivergulls. okay, bad joke. womp womp.). And they were going totally bonkers.
As I was furiously snapping photos, not even bothering changing my settings, just inwardly hoping to get a decent shot, all I could think was, My roommate would be so freaked out right now! Oh, Hitchcock, thank you for touching our lives.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Public Service Announcement
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- my Hooha deserves some luxury
- In other news
- not the same?