Monday, March 7, 2011

Photo of the Day: The Birds

the birds

Last Saturday, The Fella and I hung out at the Portland Saturday Market and someone was feeding the seagulls (aside: why do seagulls hang out on the Willamette when they're SEAgulls, not rivergulls. okay, bad joke. womp womp.). And they were going totally bonkers.

As I was furiously snapping photos, not even bothering changing my settings, just inwardly hoping to get a decent shot, all I could think was, My roommate would be so freaked out right now! Oh, Hitchcock, thank you for touching our lives.

9 comments mean you love me:

Nush said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very Hitchcook! Nice action shot. Everytime I see a seagull all I can think of is that scene from "Finding Nemo" where the seagulls are chanting "mine, mine, mine!"... yeah OK I do like animated films...:D

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I swear I've seen seagulls in way more places that are nowhere near the sea than actually near it.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nush- that's hilarious! I LOVE Finding Nemo! mine mine mine mine mine. you're rats with wings!

Liz- what is that about? it's weird, right?

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you are so freaking talented.

KLZ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love how one seagull looks all majestic and the other looks like pure evil.

Perfect dichotomy.

Sassy Stylings said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

GREAT photo! For the past few months, we've had thousands of crows flying overhead in the evening, settling into the park across the street overnight, then leaving in the morning only to return the following evening. Talk about your Hitchcockian nightmare...

Gray said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I'd so love to have an eye for photography. My husband has one of those mega-fancy Canon Rebel thingies and he's so good at it. Me? Not so much...

Yuliya said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am afraid. Very afraid.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

meleah- oh you! too sweet.

KLZ- I love that you noticed that! crazy effing birds. :)

Sassy- that is SO Hitchcockian! yikes.

Deus- (love your screen name!) well at least one of you is. that's good! :)

Yuliya- baha! don't be scerred. I'll hold you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...