Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sexy Saturdays: “He’s mine tonight”


Here on Sexy Saturdays, I like to get posts from all sorts of different people and I love that today's poster, Nush (Ivy Blaise), while a somewhat new friend, has become a good friend through my blog. I don't want to sounds like a douche, but at first, she kind of felt like my biggest fan. She faithfully reads my blog and comments. But that's how you get to know someone right? So pretty soon we were having convos and talking on the twitter. And I found myself super digging her!
She's super cool and sweet and funny and supportive, is Swedish (she referred to herself as "weird Swedish chick") (also, my dad is Swedish decent and has declared that we all therefore love Swedes), lives in one of my favorite cities, Dublin (I AM Irish after all), and turns out she writes a pretty kickass blog too! When it occurred to me that I wanted my favorite reader to post here, she was pretty shocked but I am oh so glad that she said yes. Her post is delightful. I think you'll think so too.
First, make sure to check out her blog and follow her on the Twitter. Enjoy!

When asked to guest post by Andy I was pretty blown away. Then the first panic kicked in... what the heck will I write?! I am in a long-term relationship today and I am not really into kiss and tell so...

In the end I decided to write about one night quite a few years ago when I was still single.

An evening and night that was pretty awesome.

It was a Saturday night. Spirits were high and a group of us were hitting town. There was, at the time, this very hot and trendy club called “Cuba”. Latin inspired dance music was pumping and the dance floor was heaving with sweating dancers giving it all.

We walked in and straight away I saw this dark-haired gorgeous guy on the dance floor. I do not know what possessed me at the time but I turned around to my friend and said: “He’s mine tonight”.

I remember standing at the bar watching him dance for some time. He moved with the music and looked hot (in more ways than one). It was time to hit the dance floor. We connected straight away. Bodies moving in sync. Eyes smiling and teasing. Hands grazing body surreptitiously. Lips meeting under the pulsing beat.

The others decided that we were going back to the house that I share with my best friend for a few drinks. He comes along. At this stage both of us are very interested in each other and I am really wishing my friends would pick a different place to continue the party.

Everyone plants themselves in the living room with a few beers. We sneak out in the kitchen to continue kissing and running our hands over each other. Somehow we end up in the bathroom and the touching escalates. Buttons are opened and the heat is turned up. Our hands roam freely. Tongues battle for dominance. At this stage we are both so turned on our breaths are coming in gasps.

There is a knock on the door... we are in the only available bathroom in the house. We look at each other and I do not remember who but one of us mouths: “Bedroom?”.

We almost run out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Totally ignoring the catcalls from the living room. Clothes are shed quicker than a blink of the eye and then...

I never saw him again nor do I remember his name but, by god, that was the best one night stand I have ever had.

10 comments mean you love me:

Susi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thats my sister :-)))...the best sister in the world!!! I just love her blog and this story :-))!!

HUGS....a lot!!!!!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Get it girl! :D

Oh the easy, simple, one-night-stander. Yep. Gotta love it.

Bob said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! Great post Ivy! For someone who is normally so quiet you really paint an incredibly sexy word picture. Just a little hot under the collar here now. Blush.

Simon said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Bloody disgraceful...I love it!

Random Girl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like an excellent night to me! Very nice telling of a very nice story.

Nush said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you all! I am very honored that Andy asked me to post.

I can't believe I linked to this post on my Facebook page, forgetting that my aunt reads my FB... ah well apparently she thought it was cool as she clicked like. Hehe!

Strugglecity said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooohhhh, good story!
You had me at Latin music. You know it's going to be a good night when it's playing.

alonewithcats said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow. Now I want to have a one-night stand.

Wait. Nope.

I *still* want to stay at home with my cats.

But you made me consider leaving the house for a good 10 seconds. Well played.

Suniverse said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mmmmm . . . one night stands.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks so much for reading, everyone!

and Nush- thanks ever so much for posting! loved having you over here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...