Sunday, March 27, 2011

Song Sunday: Cosmic Love

Do you love Florence and the Machine? I sure do. I think it's way overdue that I share a song.

This song is both pretty and powerful, a great combo. It's moving and fun and I want to choreograph a dance to it. Or at least rock out in my car. Which I do.

Enjoy!




8 comments mean you love me:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Lord. This song got me into trouble a few weeks back. I was really into it as I approached a stop light. I was singing at the top of my lungs. You can guess the rest... Love it!

Brandy Wilcoxen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this! Thanks for posting it.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hasta- I have SO been there! I was applauded once and it wasn't because I was so good. :)

Brandy- thanks! thank you for listening!

Nush said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE this song...actually LOVE the whole album! Have it in the car... perfect for driving (and singing along badly too :D )

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just stole (burned) this album from a friend. LOVE!

Strugglecity said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have listened to her album over and over and over again. Each time I have a new favorite song! I love her so.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love her tooooo!

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh hell yes, I LOVE this song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...