1 year ago
Friday, March 25, 2011
Photo of the Day: Hazy Haystack
Another shot from the coast of Haystack Rock. And yes, this IS where a big chunk of Goonies was filmed. That would be enough to make ME happy! Anyway, this shot was an accident of sorts. I hadn't changed the white balance from some earlier, much cloudier shots and at first I thought I would delete it. But, what do you know? I like the almost sepia-esque tint playing off the water and sand. I also love how the light was that day. The clouds had left, but as often happens near the ocean, left a haze. So the sun glittered on the water, but left Haystack Rock a blur. Love. That.
Tags photo of the day
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters