I know I've shared an Adele song before, but this song just demanded to be played. It rocks my socks and it rocks them hard. It's powerful and poignant and exquistitely sung. It's reminiscent of classic blues songs out of New Orleans set against a modern melody only Adele could belt out.
And the video? Oh it's fantastic.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters