A mutual friend of mine and Lynnette's lives in Colorado and her son Lance did a Flat Stanley-type project and chose us to send his flat self to take on adventures. We took Flat Lance to all sorts of waterfalls and bridges and landmarks in Portland, including this spot, the St John's Bridge.
This is one of my fave spots in Portland. Such a gorgeous bridge. And we got there at the perfect time of day for utterly delicious light. I just want to lick the sky, it's so yummy.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters