2 years ago
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Photo of the Day: Papery
Ever since I took this, I've been falling in love with it more and more. Maybe that's slightly vain, but whatever. I love the metaphors it carries, the papery leaves left over from winter, the blue sky and new buds in bokeh in the background. It's muted tones and burst of color, old and new, detail and blur. So much in one tiny macro shot.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters