1 year ago
Friday, February 11, 2011
Photo of the Day: Popping Up Green
Because it's been oddly warm lately, Portland is beginning to bloom like crazy. Trees are sprouting little buds. Grass is coming up. Flowers are beginning to bloom. It's madness. I'm worried it'll get cold again and everything will die. I realize everyone under 50 feet of snow hates me right now. What can I say? Come to the NorthWest!
When I first took this shot, I kind of hated it. It's dark. I had the aperture a bit high for the light. But it's grown on me. I like the ethereal quality of the greens. It almost glows.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters