Monday, February 28, 2011
Photo of the Day: Snowy Bokeh
How about a little golden sunlit, snowy bokeh today? I took this last week when it snowed. The snow was coming down and the roomie and I grinned at eachother like 9 year old girls and decided to take a walk. I took my camera and my scarf to protect said camera from the snow, but that's it.
Sometimes, I think, a photograph doesn't need to be detailed and crisp to be beautiful. It can play with light and blur. It can have a narrow depth of field. It goes without saying that I love bokeh. Love it. I would nibble on it if I can, savor it, let it melt on my tongue.
I think I want to print this out and hang it on my wall.
Tags photo of the day
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters