Sunday, February 27, 2011

Song Sunday: The Guy That Says Goodbye To You Is Out Of His Mind

I love Griffin House. His voice is dreamy. I want to get tangled up in his hair while he sings this song to me. It's utterly delicious and entirely too good to be true.

Enjoy!

9 comments mean you love me:

Alexandra said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you. Do you do this every Sunday? I love finding new music, and this makes me happy.

Thank you

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This song is great! Going to download right now!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Empress- yup every Sunday. :)

Mama- yay! I should get royalties. snort.

KMC4NOW said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just made my Sunday morning that much better! Love following your posts! Keep it up!

jerrod said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome artist. Better Than Love... great song.

;)

Strugglecity said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

His voice... ahhh...

Sunshine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it!!!

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

*swoon*

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

K- great to hear! :)

Jerrod- mmhmmmm

lex- you said it! sigh

Sunshine- yay! me too!

meleah- word

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...