Lardy be I love me some Andrew Bird. For me, he's this bridge between classical music (which I was raised on and will always have a place in my heart) and modern, experimental forms of music. He's constantly pushing the edges of Indie music and music genres. And that? That just makes me happy in my toes.
Andrew Bird is a melody on a lazy Saturday morning, a hot mug of tea on a rainy afternoon, a lucid dream while you nap on the beach. Quite simply, his music has become one of the simple joys in my life.
This song is utterly gorgeous. I've loved this song for the last couple of years and am tickled to share it with you now. And the video? Mmm. Just watch. Watch and love.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters