2 years ago
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Photo of the Day: Fly High
Today, a simple photo that made my day. I am loving Portland. Often, you just need to look up to see something lovely. Doesn't this make you gooey inside?
Note: I'll be watermarking my photos from now on. There's a rash of plagiarism in the grand internets lately and that, frankly, chaps my hide. That someone would steal someone else's words or photograph and call it their own? Is disgusting. So from now on, you won't be able to share my flickr photos and I'll be watermarking as well. I just feel that I need to protect my work now. Which is sad as well as extra effort on my part. But c'est la vie, as they say.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters