Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Photo of the Day: Fly High

fly high

Today, a simple photo that made my day. I am loving Portland. Often, you just need to look up to see something lovely. Doesn't this make you gooey inside?

Note: I'll be watermarking my photos from now on. There's a rash of plagiarism in the grand internets lately and that, frankly, chaps my hide. That someone would steal someone else's words or photograph and call it their own? Is disgusting. So from now on, you won't be able to share my flickr photos and I'll be watermarking as well. I just feel that I need to protect my work now. Which is sad as well as extra effort on my part. But c'est la vie, as they say.

7 comments mean you love me:

steff said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i've been giving serious consideration to watermarking all my photos too. i never have and honestly im not even sure i know how to but i DO know how pissed i would be if someone stole something of mine and claimed it as their own.
i guess first i need to be more concerned with creating something worth stealing but you know what i'm sayin...

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aw I think your photos are awesome! def worth stealing.

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Our leaves are turning quite that much yet.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

c'mon leaves for Liz!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice photo. I won’t steal it. I’ll leaf it be.

Have a nice day, Boonie

Fickle Cattle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the colors of fall.

I am Fickle Cattle.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for leafing it be, Boonie! ;)

thank you, Fickle Cattle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...