In honor of John Lennon's birthday, which was yesterday, I'm sharing one of my favorite songs of his.
If you're even a little bit of a Beatles fan (and who wouldn't be, really?), you know that John and Yoko's relationship was scandalous for many fans. But I'm going to leave that alone.
Because I've always thought this song was lovely. I remember hearing it on the radio when I was a kid, my dad singing along in the car, and thinking, I want someone to feel like that about me. Like I was the other half of the sky.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters