2 years ago
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Photo of the Day: Finger Tips
Did you know that one Beverly Cleary is from Portland? Everyone here does. She set all the Ramonabooks right here in Portland. And what little girl didn't grow up with the Ramona books? I loved Ramona.
Recently, Lynnette and I saw the new Ramona movie (It was cute. I found it odd that a film set over a period of a year in Portland had zero rainy or grey days, but whatever.) and we decided we wanted to go find the famous Klickitat street where Ramona lived and then we heard that Grant Park had statues of the Ramona characters. So this weekend, we went in search.
Unfortunately, there were only three statues and they were a little lame. But, it had rained heavily that morning and I was able to get some great shots out of it. Definitely worth it.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters