Friday, October 22, 2010
Photo of the Day: Leaves of Grass
It's been dry this week. Unseasonably so, I'm told. I took this a couple of weekends ago. Just after a hard rain, clouds blowing out, the air heavy with moisture. I love that the raindrops settle into big, fat blobs onto wide blades of grass and settle in for the long haul, like they're making a home there. I guess it's as good a place as any. It's supposed to rain again this weekend. I, for one, can't wait.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters