3 days ago
Monday, October 4, 2010
Photo of the Day: Top of the Heap
There are great big piles of leaves on the street outside my house. And when people walk by, I hear, CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH. And then I make happy, contented sighs. Damn I love fall!
Incidentally, there are only a few more days to submit to the Raw Photos Contest this month. And the theme is Autumn Where You Live. I know you all can go shoot something today. I just know it. In fact, I expect you all to participate. So go pull out whatever camera you use and capture Autumn where you live. Then submit it here. Submissions close end of day on the 7th (and I live on the west coast so that gives you a couple extra hours!).
- Chicks who do it for me
- Public Service Announcement
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- my Hooha deserves some luxury
- In other news
- not the same?