Friday, October 22, 2010

News on Jete

(Thank you to my lovely roommates for their help and the use of their computer while I don't have mine)

Jete is home from her surgical biopsy and PISSED, but otherwise okay. I've got her on pain meds which have yet to kick in and a baby T shirt to keep her (and Hobbes) from licking the wound. Which makes her look ridiculous and I'm a bad mother for laughing. But I can't help it.

Poor thing.

The vaccine company covered the cost of the biopsy which was wonderful. The results should be back in 5-7 days.

We'll be setting up a consultation with the oncologist in Seattle soon.

Hopefully the vaccine company will help with costs, but I'll need to raise money for her treatments, potential surgery, and travel to Seattle.

If you can find it in your wallet to help us out or to tell all your friends, Jete and I would be so unbelievably grateful. I've added a donation box on the upper right corner of this blog. If you donate and would like a handwritten thank you card from me and Jete, email me your name and address to awesomecrazylady@gmail.com.

Thank you so so so much for all the love and support you've left in comments and emails and on Twitter! You guys warm my heart. I so love the blogging world and the family I've found here.

All our thanks and love,
Andygirl and Jete (and Hobbes too)




6 comments mean you love me:

Ali said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jae and I will donate soonest--as soon as we can afford it. Love and snuggles to your baby girl. She looks sweet in the shirt.

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i'm sorry about your cat. i'm sending lots of happy thoughts (this is no small feat), and prayers. if you need to talk to someone who has been through similar situations with their pets, please email me. you're not alone. keep us posted.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ali- I appreciate your support even if you can't give $. love to you and Jae!

Simone- thank you so much for your support!

Schmooplee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Will donate and wish it could be more but going through something similar...both my dogs need surgery - scheduled for November.

Lena said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my I am SO sorry for your poor baby! I totally understand how you're feeling right now, if something happened my children, ahem I mean cats, I would be devastated. Sending you guys lots of love!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

scmooplee- thank you! I'm so sorry about your puppies! I hope they'll be okay!!

Lena- thank you, sweetie! that's exactly it. they're like my babies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...