This Sunday is all about the alluring Natalie Walker. Her sound is modern, but also follows a tradition of female folk singers that I love. She also does a very pretty cover of "Colorblind" that rivals the original. If I do say so myself.
This song is sweet and uncomplicated. Just how love should be: candid yet promising. Unsure yet hopeful. Centered on a nugget of bliss.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters