2 years ago
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Photo of the Day: Leaps and Bounds
Last weekend, Lynnette and I went to the Portland Saturday Market downtown to eat some elephant ears and wander around taking photos. I took a ton, because, honestly, when there are so many interesting people milling about and performing tricks and selling wares, how could I resist?
These guys were my fave and I took tons of shots until I got one with both of them in the air. How fun does that look? I so want to do that!
Tags photo of the day
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters