2 years ago
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Photo of the Day: Puff Balls
Took this last weekend down near the waterfront overlooking downtown Portland. When it was like 100 degrees and humid. Which means it felt like 500 gagillion degrees in the sun and roughly 400 gagillion degrees in the shade. Roughly. I estimated.
So don't give me any of that it doesn't get too hot in the northwest malarky. It gets hot. Fucking hot. And the irony? It's been like nice and cool in Southern California. Ain't that just a sonofabitch?
All I can say is thank the lard for rivers and rafts and inner tubes and my bikini. And thanks to whomever made it cool down today and let's hope it stays that way. I'm looking at you, Apollo!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters