I am sharing a very classic song this Sunday. Mostly because I have always, always loved this song for as long as I can remember. I don't know how old I was when I first heard it, but I remember that it struck something visceral in me. I recognized its beauty, its powerful honesty.
I just love the Pretenders. And I absolutely love Chrissie Hynde. She's a pioneer of woman in rock. She's absolutely effervescent and her music is ever relevant.
Plus? I heard this song twice (TWICE!) on the radio this morning driving home. I think that was a sign I needed to share it today.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters