Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love Song Sunday: Novelty & Tell Her

Oh man am I exciteded song zees Sonntag! A bring you two songs. TWO! You lucky duck.

I discovered Ann Driscoll maybe a year ago on accident through the Internets and fell instantly in love with her weird quirky songs. And at first, once I'd discovered her, it was a challenge to find more. But find more I did and I heart her music so hard. I've been wanting to share her for a while now (and may again).
The first: a song that is not so much about love than about the pitfalls of the fumbling for love, of near misses in coupling. I've felt exactly like this in the past and this song has made me feel better many a time.

The second: a duet by Miss Ann Driscoll and Julie Neumark. I'm not the biggest fan of Julie's, but I love this song and I LOVE girly duets. These two sound glorious together. And this song is so simple and so just fantastic in its rightness. It's just the good advice you want to slap someone with but never do.

Enjoy:



2 comments mean you love me:

Elle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm going to listen to these songs when I get home from work, but I wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you DO? ohmigosh! must go check it out now. how exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...