Lardy I had a hard time picking a song this morning. I wanted to share something from Bombay Bicycle Club, a quirky young indie band from London (and I mean it when I say young). But they have more than a few awesome songs and a couple of intriguing videos. Check out this one (which makes me laugh) and this one too (because it makes me tear up).
Alas, as it always is with me, the song wins over the video. This song is sweet and honest and surprisingly perceptive. I love when a song is like good poetry, when it seems to capture some nugget of human nature and display it easily. Without flash and dazzle. Without bravado.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters