2 years ago
Friday, March 5, 2010
Photo of the Day: Sunset Stop
This is another Holga shot that I took right here in my little place of residence: Smalltown, California. Even though this shot came out a little differently than I'd anticipated, I'm actually quite enamored of it. I love how dark and grainy it is, how the stop sign is in complete silhouette with the dusky sunset in the background daring to be the focus. Have I mentioned yet that dusk is my favorite time of day?
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters