This Sunday, I am delighted to serenade you with bewitching sounds of Blue October. It's always hit or miss with me for Blue October. I either love a song or I despise it to the depths of my soul. And lucky for you, I love today's song, Calling You. I also love Into the Ocean, a thoroughly captivating song and a fantastic video. Or maybe I just like the ballerinas. Anyway, it's the first song I'd heard of theirs which sparked my tumultuous song love affair with Blue October.
Oh and Happy Pi Day. :) What I would give for a nice slice of cherry pie right about now. Oh, it's not that kind of pie? Whatevers.
Enjoy the song, yo:
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters