2 months ago
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Photo of the Day: Pretty Bird
This is my friend Morgan's cockatiel Puja. Last weekend, Morgan was out of town so I bird-sat. She also has a little parakeet named Leon (but Leon is shy). The last day, I arrived at her apartment after work and Puj was inexplicably out of his cage and squawking like the place was on fire. I have no clue how he got out (though I had some ideas), but I fed and him (who knows how long he was stuck out of his cage without food and water?) and let him roam around a bit.
It should be noted the Puja tolerates me. I'm cool. I whistle with him. But I am NOT his momma. No sir. Not even close. But this day, I guess I'd rescued him, because he made his way across his cage, down Leon's cage, down to Morgan's bed, up my leg, and then perched on my knee. And then he whistled at me. I felt very privileged. It was quite the moment for the two of us. Isn't he a pretty bird?
Until a half hour later and I wanted to put him back in his cage. Then he was not happy with me. Not happy at all.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- Public Service Announcement
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- On Hair (down there)
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters