This is a song by my new lover, Josh Ritter. I heard Josh for the first time just last year on a compilation album a friend gave me as a gift and I fell instantly in love. Is that love at first sight? At first listen? Hrm. Anyway, I went home and downloaded his absolutely lovely music. So many songs of his do I just give my heart.
Can you have sex with a song? Is that possible? Someone make it so.
But I chose this particular song for one reason: it makes me cry. And I know why it brings the salt to my eyes. It really captures how I've been feeling lately. But it is a beautiful song nonetheless. Hopefully you'll love it too.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters