5 weeks ago
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Photo of the Day: Beanstalk, as in Jack and the
These insanely huge plant grows next to my garage and since I've been doing a lot of work in said garage of late (who will have the best garage sale evah?), I've been admiring these.
I have NO idea what kind of plant this is. They grow incredibly tall though. Seriously, I didn't crouch down to give this a deceptive angle or perspective. I took this from my height looking up. And I'm tall for a girl (hehe).
I should post a shot of the flowers to give ya'll a better idea. But I love this shot because of the bokeh.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters