This lazy Love Song Sunday I have for you a little delicious morsel of Andrew Belle. In truth, I love most of his songs and it was hard to pick just one. But this song is simple and sweet and full of the things that make my heart flutter like longing and hope. It's about desire, pure desire, made of complicatedness and raw emotion.
Besides, I just love this video. I do tend to love the live sessions (over produced music videos or even huge concert footage) and this one is perfectly intimate. You really get what's important: the music.
What's more, isn't Andrew Belle completely adorable? I bet he's a good cuddler. mmmmhmmm.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters